Thursday, February 19, 2015

Live Your Dream



Happy New Year everyone! It's the year of the sheep!
Some of you may already know that I am a sheep (because quite a few of you are sheep yourselves). Apparently this is going to be our year to push forward and take a big step towards our aspirations. I'm very considerate of the sources on Elephant Journal in this regard but I can honestly feel that all the positive forecasts and such are for real. I've been feeling so many good vibes and I know I probably sound crazy to some of you but the energy around sheep(at least for me) this year is just ripe for change and making but strides towards goals. 
For my western new year resolution I sent out a lot of positive energy and wishes of happiness for all. I did not foresee all the magic of my hopes and wishes for others to come back to me so quickly, becoming my own fuel for courage and love. 
Here I am again, during the eastern new year this time, sending out all the love I can muster to friends and strangers alike (from all signs of the zodiac). We are here to love and I want you to know that I honor this purpose. 
If you are ever in need, I am here. 
Go out and experience what the world has to offer. Drink up the wonder that is all around you. May nothing scare you from sincere aspirations. It may not happen now but know that was does happen now is a lesson or experience leading up to your hopes. You are in control of your destiny. 
Go live your dreams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.