Saturday, February 1, 2014

Le gasp! Undies!


So, if you recall, there was a complete scandal the last time I posted a picture of myself in underwear but life is just too short to always wear clothes in the privacy of your own apartment (or at least everyone has a laundry day). So, BEHOLD! My underwear! And my abs in progress. The changes are not too visibly obvious but I'm feeling stronger and more full of energy (before 8 PM). My gym routine is going well though my idea of getting a gym buddy hasn't quite worked out how I would've liked but I guess it's normal for strangers to have difficulties making commitments. I carry on.

This week's numbers are:

39.50" shoulders
34" chest
29.5" underbust (I took these measurements in the morning so I don't have any food in my belly or much water weight).
9.15" biceps
26" waist
31" belly button
36.25" hips
37.25" butt
21.5" thighs
13.75" calves




I promised you guys a post with the recipe to my awesome vegan chili and I will indeed get to it. My goal is to have it up tomorrow night and I'll be sure to share it on FB the moment I complete it. I promise it'll be worth the wait for the recipe as well as the time for it to finish cooking in your own kitchen.

What do you guys think about me doing more posts on food and cooking? I have done a food blog in the past but it was mostly reviewing food at restaurants. Maybe this time I'll go for some cooking videos. That's asking a lot of myself considering I still have trouble getting my weekly post up on the same night every week. At least I post often; I'm pretty happy I've been able to kick my butt into writing and keeping record every week.

The abs deadline is still 4-5 months away (June. Alex and I didn't say exactly when in June) but I feel the urge to really step it up. If I could I would do more but work, school assignments, and preferring mornings really makes it a task. Eventually I'll get this all together into a nice system. I'm still working on that goal's list ya know. I think it would help if I printed it out and taped it on my vanity mirror. That way I remember the ones that are most important to me each day.

Well I have to get back to my studies. Assignment due tonight then work in the morning.
I hope your weekend is looking up. Stay warm and dry.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.