Monday, April 15, 2013

Cardio/Warm Up

I absolutely cannot skip my warm up with cardio. Today I just stretched and went to the weights because I was cut short for time. It was leg day. I was ready to run.
Never again. No longer will I think it's even feasible to skip out on my cardio warm up. While I was lifting I felt so antsy and the antsy-ness is still with me right now.
We live such sedentary lives that, once you really get going for a while every day, you gotta keep going or the flow is messed up. Tomorrow I plan on a date with a Tredmill followed by arms.
I wish I could sit still. I'll correct the issue tomorrow after school.

I forgot to do the online sign up for Spinning class with one of my sisters. Boo.
Today included some downs... the hate in Boston... but the world keeps spinning. We should do what we can to help, then look to positive things to "Keep Calm and Carry On,"-- have a cup of tea. Toast to Mondays that are not quite Mondays.
Look to the future with hope.

I hope. I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.