Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fitness Junkie-- And PROUD!

So I'm anxious to get this semester over with because my classes have been fairly stressful. Only three projects, three exams, and three papers to go and I'm complete with my senior year and ready for graduation!
Oddly enough my finals week only has two exams so much of the week will be free until the day of graduation when my family and soul-mate join me here in Tally. What should I do all week? Oh, I don't know... GYM TIME!!
I'm happy to see that the Leach's schedule includes a wide range of classes, including my favorite Power Yoga class that Sunday and I can finally attend the Tuesday one. Now the tough part is deciding which classes to go to... I've been super curious about the Barre Lean class, and Tabata Boxing and QiForce sound awesome too. So many choices!
I better get back to being a good student now.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.