Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rainy in the Sunshine State

I like to think being able to run across a parking lot, in the rain, while wearing clothes for an interview, and still being able to giggle because you're stepping in puddles and getting all wet as a sign of a full body of happy, positive energy.
It might be a rainy Wednesday here in the Treasure Coast but it's all a part of nature. If you can't giggle in the rain, I think you may need to adjust your observation. How does rain not feel silly when you're all dressed up for an interview?
Put on your goloshes and pull out your umbrellas. Sunshine is wonderful but balance is key. 
If you really need a giggle and the tears of a cloud aren't enough, here's a cute photograph of a doggie underwater. Photo was not taken by me-- found it in a book on my way to the potty at Barnes & Noble. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.