Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Another Blab About Change and Moving

From finding a place, getting utilities set up, and gathering/packaging all the necessities, moving is a big adjustment. I've been talking a lot about change in recent posts but that's exactly what this move is. It's a big step for me personally as well as the future of Alex's and my relationship. I'm excited to make this move forward into our lives-- seeing it evolve into even more wonder. As we get closer to the big day I get more and more nervous because of money and getting everything together. I know it'll work out but it's just the smaller the time, the more I just want to get going.
It certainly doesn't help me that I have so much pent up energy from being in psl: you drive everywhere, it costs money to go out-- there's just really nothing active to do. Bicycles and walks/runs are great when it's not raining and work at the movie theater doesn't deprive you of proper rest. Excuses, I know, but they are what they are.
Once we re moved in we ll be able to adjust and create our schedules. I'm really hoping for a job at the Disney Store in the International Mall. It would be a spectacular and welcome change of scenery in the work place. If not, I'm also hoping for at least a temp job at the USF bookstore on campus. 
Regardless, it's coming. I'm ready.

Before I let you go for now, reader, what would you think about some videos on here? Likes videos of me moving and whatnot? You've never been really responsive before but I figured I would ask.

Sweet dreams. 
Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.