Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Footprints

When I look at footprints in the sand, I wonder who that person is, where they are going, what their hopes and dreams are; I wonder if they wonder the same thing when looking to the sand. Do they think of what others will think when we look at the sand? Are we all wondering together across the space and time of that ever changing patch of sand?
These are but a few thoughts tha cross my mind at the beach-- the evanevence of each grain of life. Each little piece of sand as a reminder that life exists only with change. The ocean understand just as the ground beneath our feet. 
Do thoughts even matter until we give them a measure of importance? I know for sure that each breathe and each intention echoes throughout reality-- whether I be black or white, human or any other animal in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.