Friday, January 10, 2014

More Good Habits




"Maaaa'm! I want to do yoga, too!"

I figured you would all enjoy some Rinpoche cuteness after the first week of classes.

This week I went to a gym class at the USF Rec Center: Muscle Madness! It kicked my butt and boy were my legs sore after. This little guy kept me in check the morning after by making sure I didn't slack on my asanas. This class is definitely one I'll be going to again. Monday night? Sounds like Muscle Madness night to me!

Even though it's been cold, I've been pushing to do at least something each day (this week, I counted walking in the mall as something... it will not be allowed again). Looking back, I need to be more strict with myself about starches and portion sizes. I also need to try eating more frequently which is a challenge Friday through Sunday since I work ten to six those days. I can have snacks if I need to but it's tough when things are actually busy at the store.

I hope your semesters are all off to a good start. Here's how mine is right now: 

39.25" shoulders
33.5" chest
30.25" under bust
9.25" biceps
27" waist
30" belly button
36.5" hips
37.25" butt
22" thighs
14" calves

I'm doing my best to measure myself exactly the same way every time but there's always room for human error. Once I find that darn scale at the gym, I can include my weight to help better associate changes. Or I'll just have to use Publix's scale. 
No workout clothes for this one but, ironically enough, I'm still wearing pink. Alex says I'm going to have that indented V once I kick my lower abdomen's butt but idk. I'm just looking forward to my venus dimples being more pronounced. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.