Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Goals

I've been realizing just how important goals are in life. Why are you doing something? To achieve something: discover, create, observe, analyze, be a part of-- the list goes on.
In order to make a thought a reality we need to make it a goal. Instead of thinking on it we need to act. One step at a time, and you'll get there.
With fitness, I'm at a spot where I need to make changes and add and learn new things. With each workout we do, our body adjusts and adapts to it so we must always be changing it up.
Since I'm already at my healthy weight, I need to tone it up and Body Tone once a week isn't enough. In addition to keeping healthy eating and cardio habits, i believe it takes lifting weights a least three times a week for you to notice a difference.
The FSU Leach offers free BMI(body mass index) exams so once that opens ill go and hopefully have a little more information to work off of. BMI is a test where they pinch your skin and calculate your body fat percentage. Body fat is good as long as its around a certain percentage. Ill find out more about where I stand and how it's determined once I get my BMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.