Friday, September 12, 2014

Getting Into A New Groove

I meant to post this on Monday but you know how it goes...

Boom, baby!
It's strange to think that it was only one year ago that Alex and I first moved in together. Amidst the stress of getting all the paperwork done and physical moving everything over and finding places for it, I felt a small sadness. We have outgrown our small apartment and this new one should do quite nicely but the sadness was leaving behind the close quarters.
After thoroughly cleaning the old place, I found myself saying goodbye to being rather cramped with fur babies but also opened myself up to the newness of the new place. The new setup is quite different-- as is normal for a larger apartment. While I may not be able to sit right next to Alex as often (our desks were right next to each other) i know I can still just pull up a chair next to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.