Saturday, September 27, 2014

Squeezing the Last Bit Of Juice Out the Orange

I've been kept quite busy this past week or so. Trying my best to keep up with assignments and still be active. I haven't made it to the gym in almost a month and it's really starting to bother me. I've realized that I work best on my school work in the morning but that's also when I most prefer to go to the gym-- less people, less traffic. 
Eventually I'll get this all into a nice order. Eventually I'll be able to divide my time as best I can though there really doesn't seem to be enough anymore. It's the one thing we can never get enough of after all. 
I have found that if I make one or two goals per day I'm highly likely to complete them and do more. So, since tomorrow is my first Sunday off in quite some time, I want to celebrate by going out to brunch (plus it's Alex and my anniversary this coming Friday. Three years but we both feel like it's been longer). I want to go to a farmers market but there isn't one until next Sunday. We will def go next Sunday. 
So my goals for tomorrow are to catch up with my digital curation class and work on/hopefully finish my apron. I have everythkng I need I just gotta make the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.