Friday, July 25, 2014

Can Count on Change

Friday for you; Monday for me.

This is one of those mornings that I would really rather stay home and snuggle with Alex than go to work. I've said before that I like my job, it's pretty easy, but the only down side is working weekends. Everything happens the days that I work or at night when I can't really go out unless I'm willing to sacrifice sleep.
At least I can count on that it's not permanent; I don't have much longer in school then I can start something new.
Another upside is that my boss says they won't need me on Sundays starting in October-- I just need to decide whether or not I want to work Mondays and keep getting the nice paycheck I get. It really depends on school schedule and if I get an internship or something along those lines.Either way it will be nice to have Sunday off, at least. Sunday brunch plans to come, for sure!

I didn't post for yesterday did I? Well I spent it watching Lost Girl (because Netflix finally got Season 4!) while working on some sewing-- moreso threadcutting than sewing. I took apart some old clothes to get fabric to work with. When I did sew I think I messed it up (I was trying to make a mini clutch purse) because I moved too fast... I'm not sure maybe the tension was too tight. I'll be working with it more so I can figure it out and get some projects going... hopefully I don't just suck at sewing.

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend ahead. I'll be at the shop.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.