Saturday, July 12, 2014

Chaotic Mind

Some giggles.
I realized on my way to work this morning that, despite my calm exterior, my brain is still running with stress. Who knew that a vacation of a cruise with family would wind me up so badly? I should be able to relax now but I do have school work I need to finish and turn in in addition to getting my books for the fall. I really need a daily planner because I can't keep pushing myself like this-- to the point that I'm doing absolutely everything last minute. I've been a procrastinator but just thining how fast time goes... I need to find a way to make everything fit and still be able to sleep and spend time with Alex and my friends.
I really want to just finish this ridiculous summer semester, enjoy what little summer I actually have, and get a good start middle and end to the fall semester. 
And that's why I'm stressed. Too much in my mind. I've been getting the morning relief with yoga and laughing while trying to do yoga with my babies but when I'm at work and it's so slow... My mind is set loose. 
Having August 2nd off for TBCC will be nice-- it's always a special occasion to have a Saturday off. I really want to make the most of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.