Thursday, July 24, 2014

Yes, It Is.


I really need to get some fabric and/or something to paint. Yesterday I spent hours watching Say Yes to the Dress and my brain feels fried. I also need to get back into the habit of laying down earlier. Alex's 4 AM's make it tough because we usually lay down at the same time but he's been napping during the day so by the time he's up again, I'm just starting to feel tired. I'd also really like to get back to my gym classes. I was supposed to start back again this past Monday but the schedule was changed for the new summer semester (which started weeks ago but I haven't been since after the cruise) and Cardio Craise, which was at 10 AM is now 7 PM. I know this is good for the instructor since more people will attend her class (when I went last semester, there was only ever like four other girls and I don't think one of them was a come back). It's just a bummer because I like to work out in the morning to get it out of the way and not worry about making time for it once the day really gets going. 
It may be possible to do later classes now with Alex sleeping during the day. That might be what I need to do. 
Speaking of working out, the gym is calling. I finished my banana so I'm going to head over to my apartment complex's gym. Snoozy elliptical but it's something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.