Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's A Tie



Last night I posted about maybe doing a Mad Men 1950's cosplay but now today, during the very windy weather, Alex said I should be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I've started reading the Warlord of Oz comics and so far I like Dorothy's attitude and I love Toto (her pet wolf) but I'm so unsure... once the sewing machine gets fixed and I start working on mini projects and skill building, I think I'll better know where I stand. Today I found a Dorothy costume for $10 at Anarchist Closet. It fit well, it'll just need a bit of sprucing up (needs a new corset ribbon, hot pants, and stockings) but it should do fine for Tampa Bay Comic Con. The costume I found is similar to this but doesn't show any middle. On the other hand, I do have a vintage style dress to wear (wiggle dress)...
Tough choices but fun just the same!

Zenoscope Comic's Dorothy

Oh and, Kaitlin-- I know you're reading--, I gave Just Sweat a try in Just Dance and boy did I sweat more than Just Dancing! I'm getting better at my moves thought Just Sweat doesn't give you scores the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.