Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Toasty Fairy Tuesday

Alex gets Bro Fridays and I get Girl Tuesdays. Today was a successful girls day and I am so fortunate to have such an awesome boyfriend. He has to work early in the morning but didn't flinch when I asked him at 1:30 am to come with me to take Kaitlin home (whom I fell asleep on while watching Epic despite the fact we got Sonic summer shakes). Sugar used to be much more effective. I definitely think having it so often now has effected my energy levels. 
But, yes, my partner is the best. He's totally cool with girl days and when he kind of gets pulled into it he participates but doesn't intrude in any sense. Like with shopping today. He's always been a good shopping sport from the get go. 
And when I come home from watching Maleficent with Kaitlin-- saying it was the best thing ever and I need to cosplay Maleficent (both fairy and dark version) but that sort of craftsmanship is far beyond my current skill set-- he doesn't flinch, smiles, and continues to be my wonderful other half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.