Sunday, June 22, 2014

Two Weeks Of Wonderful Chaos


While I don't consider the coming weeks to be true chaos, I do define it as such because they will be very different from the norm. I will be continuing my good habits of eating my fruits and veggies while being active and working out. Other than that I will need to set myself to a strict to do list for the next two days in order for my trip home, the wedding, and the cruise to be as stress free as possible.
Monday To Do:
Normal Monday morning routine plus the complex's gym and a long walk with Penny.
I need to call my allergist to see about whether I should wait until after the cruise to start my treatment.
Then I need to text Colie to see about her availability for Thursday. 
Afterwards is strictly dedicated to school work. Getting assignments done and in early so I'm not worried about them when I have to pay per minute for Internet on the cruise. 
Depending on whether or not I finish all the school work I need to finish, I can work on my brother and Jenny's wedding gift. I don't think it counts as last minute if I've had everything and just need to put it all together. 

Tuesday To Do:
Susy Tuesday will prevail! So of course I'm going to spend time with Kaitlin. We re going to do our nails together. I decided to just do it at home to save money. 
If the wedding gift still isn't done I can work on it while Kaitlin's over. It's been a while since we go crafty together. 
I also need a refresher makeup session. Luckily I have all the stuff I need so Kaitlin doesn't have to lug even half of her supply. 
I'm sure we ll think of more fun stuff to do along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.