Friday, August 1, 2014

Made of Tin



Day after intense leg workout at Muscle Madness group fitness class? So sore it's tough sitting down. At work today I felt like I was walking like the Tin Man from Oz. It was very frustrating just as spin class was frustrating because they've both made me feel so out of shape.
I'm going to keep pushing forward because I enjoy the classes. The more often I go the less I'll feel so exhausted. That and I just need to start drinking the vegan protein again afterwards-- totally should've done that yesterday. After all those lunges? Definitely. I don't usually do lunges-- I didn't even do them with weights and I'm probably more sore than the other people that were in the class. I can do this.
Tomorrow is Tampa Bay Comic Con and there is no way these stiff legs are slowing me down. I'm so ready for my first convention. I don't have a nerdy outfit or anything but I do have my dorky nerdy self to bring and share. It will be awesome to meet new people and get to ask questions at the cosplay panels. Of course, I'm also excited for the cosplay competition! Who wouldn't be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.