Thursday, August 28, 2014

Product of Productiveness


Today was a relatively productive day. It started out a bit slow due to my Disney's Fairies addiction but then I managed to do some readings, do an assignment, and attend my online lecture (it was a real snoozer when professors mostly just read the slides they're showing you). No gym today; I really needed a rest. So far this semester is starting at a decent pace. I'd like to pick it up a couple notches so I'm not squeezing all my work into a couple days. It really is better to devote an hour or so every day to school work-- then the rest of the time I'm free.
When I woke up this morning I realized that in just a few days Alex and I will be moving into our new place. You're probably getting tired of hearing me blab about the move but changes like these are always exciting! Who doesn't like the idea of more space to work with and walk around in. I already have quite a few plants started at work so next Friday I'll hopefully get my garden started. I can't wait to share pictures with all of you! It'll be such an experience and I'm excited to apply everything I've learned from work and thought up in my head. I really like the pots within bigger pots ideas. Similar to the picture shown above but with a larger difference between the pot sizes (and not for succulents-- though I can say I will be happy to have quite a bit of aloe in the garden). Tomorrow I'll hopefully find a nice pallet to set aside and bring home for my pallet garden project.
Good heavens, I am going to have lots of projects going on this fall! Hopefully I'll be joining the crafting club soon to have some extra opinions and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.