Friday, August 22, 2014

Debt Is Easy; Knowing What Is Worth It Is The Challenge


Poop. I knew I'd forget if I didn't do it in the morning. Oh well here it is.
I can't allow myself to skip out on the USF gym. It'll be easier to push myself there with the gym classes. 
What I would like to do every week is 1-2 weight days and the rest are group workout/cardio. Abs are going to happen everyday prior to workout. It turns out abs are a million times easier when you do them before your workout because you are (or should be) always using them when using your body. 
I may need to consider doing them prior to my bike ride to the gym afte I move. It's not far away from my current apartment but I'll have a couple more minutes to add to the ride. 
I hope this semester starts off well if it both school and my workouts. 
I'm starting to feel uneasy about school because what I've chosen is such a different educational path (but still similar). You all know id rather just be in a yoga teacher training program but I'm already in library science... Too deep into it, too deep in debt. That's the sad truth about furthering education. No matter what you will be in debt somehow. My brother is in debt and the Navy have him a full ride to dental school. 
It's one of my fears that money will be an obstacle to my dreams... I mean it already is with yoga. Perhaps my fears are horribly misplaced since life is struggle. If everything we easy, what would be the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.