Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Work It Out Wednesday

I So today was definitely workout Wednesday. I started my day with the usual morning yoga and stuff, talked with Colie about cosplay and sewing skills. At noon I did a muscle madness group workout and got my butt kicked (I swear I didn't know I could do all of that and still be able to ride my bicycle home from the gym). 
Then when Alex got home we went to. Joann's and I had a moment with what needle to get. I figured it out but I have to go back for it. Then we came home and I looked up more sewing stuff (gosh I need to do homework and get my textbooks!). That will have to be for tomorrow. 
After research we went and kidnapped Kaitlin so she could play Just Dance 4 with me and test it out. She was not kidding when she said it was a workout. We sweated, giggled, and moved our bums for 2 hours and 26 minutes. Woo that was a good Wednesday cardio part 2. 
I'm feel really tired but I know I can push through this. Red later a that wear form fitting outfits don't has pooches or squishy bums. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.