Thursday, May 29, 2014

Make up for Makeup



Yesterday I got to spend the whole day with Kaitlin. She helped me figure out makeup for my brother's wedding. I want my face to show up well in pictures so I needed some help with accentuating my features well enough. Once again there is much going on in my life in addition to the build up to this special event. More and more I have been feeling like there is just enough time for anything. I suppose that is just how things tend to be when you have unavoidable responsibilities.
While Kaitlin was over we played just dance and I actually scored well on quite a few this time! Especially Rock Lobster lol. Then we realized it was late and I took her home but for some reason I felt nauseous on the way back. I ate the rest of Alex's pizza and that seemed to help though it wasn't very good of me to eat it right before laying down.
The night before last I ate Publix chocolate chip cookies. I'm having a hard time with my appetite because I always seem to want whatever isn't in the apartment. I don't want to cook vegetables, I want cookies and pie and pizza. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.