Saturday, May 24, 2014

Behold!

Behold Kale Mountain at Sanwa!

I'm not sure what to write tonight other than I wish I wrote my post sooner when my brain worked. My wrists are really hurting from playing tennis yesterday then moving heavy nutrients around at work. They really need some r&r. In the morning I think I'll do some Just Dance instead of the elliptical like yesterday and this morning. 
Alex and I are both doing well with keeping up with activity levels and working out. Now we re working on incorporating healthier more veggie rich meals. I bought a ton of fruit so we could do smoothies/juices for lunch during the week. Tonight for dinner I made mung beans with corn, quinoa, and Okra. Alex complained that I served him balls. End of story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.