Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Yester-do-da Day

Grrr I need to start doing my post the moment I think of it during the day. 
Yesterday Alex and I spent a bit of money paying off bills and getting his dress shirts for my brothers wedding (which I had a crazy dream about last night). I think I'm just so excited for him and Jenny that I keep thinking about it. Plus I have to figure out what I'm doing with hair and makeup still. I have the basic idea I just have to practice and make sure I have everything I need. I know these pictures are going to be super important to my mom. Weddings are a big deal after all. 
Kaitlin is coming over today to help me with the makeup. She's pretty awesome at doing her own so it'll be nice to have her steady hands to help. 
Today I'm also going to the allergist. I think this appointment is to determine the best route for treatment and then I somehow need to make sure I have $90 set aside each month for the allergy shots... And I need to learn how to administer them to myself. >_< boo needles and me holding them. 
As for my workouts they've been going awesome and this goal of cow playing in a catsuit is far more motivating for Alex and I than the Race2Abs ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.