Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Flashfire Sleepyhead

I have no clue what's going on with my body lately; I just get so tired and I'm tired of it! Alex and I finally fit in a bike ride (a nice sunny seven miles) and afterwards I was so dead that I napped in the car when we went out to find some Pokemon XY Flashfire. We ended up going to the ghetto Walmart to buy some and Walmart is just not for me anymore. Sacrifice quality for a dollar or two? No thank you. Hopefully target gets their shipment in soon because it's so much cheaper there. The base price is a bit lower and then we have Alex's team member discount plus the Redcard. Lots of cute new Pokemon to use.
Other than the nice bike ride, we went to the mall with Aaron and we got some smelly goods for my mom for Mother's Day (hopefully it gets there in time) and a new bathing suit for myself. Much needed. I was a little bummed when trying clothes on in the mall today. While I haven't gained much weight in regards to the Bridesmaid dress measurements, I have gained weight in general-- as in my body is jiggly instead of more tight. I'm disappointed with myself and how I've let it get to this point. I want to be more active everyday like I used to be. I want to walk or bicycle more places and somehow regain my appetite for healthy food (my stomach has been craving crazy things and I've allowed myself to to be lazy in the kitchen). Along with the change of my relationship with this blog, I need to change my relationship with activity and the kitchen.
After the bike ride and such, we took Kaitlin out to a Ellas for dinner and put on The Internship since she hasn't seen it before. Definitely a must see movie. I can honestly say I'm tired of eating out though. No more please. I just want home cooked food and to treat my body better. 
Still haven't seen the new episode of GOT but it will happen. It will happen even if I have to do a two hour sit down with Alex next Monday to be caught up. 
Hope everyone had a good hump day.

We will watch Game of Thrones because I am the Queen. We will watch Game of Thrones or heads. will. roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts.